Platte County Connection
The Platte County Connection is a program designed to enhance the safety of families in Platte County. Everyone is invited to opt-in and get up-to-the minute information on a variety of public safety topics. You can even sign-up to receive community public safety information and civic event updates sent as email or text messages to your wireless devices from civic authorities in your town.
- Platte County Public Safety Information – Direct alerts from the Platte County Sheriff’s Office. Information includes Evacuation Requests, Shelter-in-place, AMBER Alerts, Lost or Missing Persons, Hazardous Material Accidents, Large Scale FIRE alerts, Civil Emergencies, Danger Warnings and threats to our National Security.
- Registered Sex Offender Notifications – Be updated when registered sex offenders move into your community.
- Local Public Safety Information – Information from your local police department that’s central to your community’s well-being.
- Local Civic Events – Get information updates from your community about special events being held in your town.
- Home Owners Associations – Select and receive information directly from your HOA regarding events/happenings specific to your neighborhood.
NOTE: The Community Connection is a free service provided by the Platte County Sheriff’s Office. Your information will never be sold or shared with others. Please check your cell phone plan for any text message fees that may be charged.